DMRC JE Admit Card 2018 Delhi Metro Maintainer Hall Ticket 2018 Download DMRC 1896 Junior Engineer Post Admit Card 2018 DMRC Assistant Manager Exam Date 2018 Delhi Metro Rail 1984 Post Name Wise Call Letter 2018
Latest Update: The DMRC Recruitment form will be done on 26 February 2018. All the candidates willing to appear in the exam they can download the DMRC JE & Maintainer Admit Card 2018 via the official website.
DMRC JE Maintainer Admit Card 2018: Recently announcement about recruitment around 1896 post those is Assistant Manager, Junior. Engineer, Maintainer, librarian, Fire Inspector, Legal assistant, Assistant programmer, store & Office assistant form DMRC(Delhi Metro Rail Corporation) there is new notification is released in the discussion of Admit cards. Many job seekers have applied its online application for this recruitment of those posts. The Hall ticket/admit card of the exam will be available to download now, every notified applicant can get it from direct link at the official website of DMRC to look at their Hall tickets 2018 and download/ printed it out for further essential use for the exam. The examination of DMRC shall be conducted in March/ April month of 2018.
DMRC JR Maintainer Admit Card 2018
Name: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Total Posts: 1896
Post Name: Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer, Maintainer, Fire Inspector, Legal Assistant, Librarian and more.
Application Start Date: 27-10-2018
Last Date: 26-02-2018
Exam Date: March/April 2018 (Expected)
|Admit Card Status
On the basis of written Exam, GATE score, interview and medical examination.
|Mode of Exam
Online (Computer Based Test)
DMRC JE Admit Card 2018:-
The candidates who had applied for the DMRC Recruitment 2018, they can download admit card for the written examination. Admit card will be uploaded to the official website of Delhi Metro. The admit card is the most important essential of examination. In Admit card some useful information to noticeable like your examination center, your roll no and time of examination.
The online examination (CBT) will consist two papers (Paper I and Paper II).
Paper I Exam Pattern:-
- Paper-I will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions.
- In Paper 1 all questions comes from General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude (General English for Maintainer-Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Fitter and Ref & AC Mechanic) and/ knowledge of the discipline/trade
- There will be a total of 120 questions, each carrying equal marks.
- There will be negative marking (every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted)
- Duration of Paper I shall be 1:30 Hours.
Paper II Exam Pattern:-
- It will consist of objective type questions on General English to judge the knowledge of English language.
- There will be a total of 60 questions, each carrying equal marks.
- Duration of Paper II shall be 45 minutes.
- There will be negative marking (every wrong answer 1 /3 marks).
How to Download:-
- Visit the official website of DMRC
- Go to the career section and search for admit card
- Provide you all necessary details
- Admit card will be appeared on screen download it and take printout.
In the capital of India, Delhi Metro Rail Corporation is one the biggest metro train transportation. Every day millions of peoples travels go there destinations. By serving Delhi Metro that will be one of the best metro rail services in India. So, be a part of Indian Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
|Admit Card||Click Here|